Reablement Support Workers
We are now recruiting support workers on a 12-month fixed term contract to join our highly motivated Team. Reablement Service is part of London Borough of Merton Adult Social Care. We offer flexible shift 25 hours per week either morning (07:30am – 1:00pm) or evening (3:30pm to 9:00pm). Are you looking for more hours alongside your permanent role, around education or childcare, does this works for you apply today!
Reablement Service provides quality care and support to people discharged from hospital or who need support in the community. Your role will include providing personal care, administering medication, meal preparation, and helping with other domestic tasks such as light housework. Encouraging service users to engage in a range of exciting social activities, planning and helping them to achieve their set goals.
Developing warm and trusting relationships with service users and their families enabling them to enjoy and live independently in their home.
Benefits of working with us:
– No experience is required
– All training will be provided
– Competitive hourly rate
Paid annual leave
– Weekend enhancement
– Paid Mileage/travel expenses between jobs
– Opportunity to work with various social care and health professionals
– Opportunities for further development with in-house courses and funded qualifications.
– Opportunity to apply for permanent positions after 3 months.
This is a rolling recruitment campaign and applicants will be shortlisted at 4-week intervals.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.merton.gov.uk.